What is Considered Personal Information?
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (“Personal Information”). Nicole Terwey Coaching, LLC collects Personal Information when you voluntarily provide it through our Site, or when you provide it to us through other means. Personal information refers to information such as your name, address, email address, geographic location, purchase history, gender, credit card information and browsing habits on our site. We may collect Personal Information when you:
Contact us through email, telephone, mail, or other correspondence;
Register for a service we provide; or
Register to receive our newsletter, blog, download or e-mail; or
Buy a product or service.
The Personal Information we may collect will depend on the service you request, and may include your full name, contact information, such as your address, telephone number, or email address; any other Personal Information that you choose to submit to us including your credit card or bank card information and billing address, if applicable, and any password you may use to access parts of our site that require it.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature. This information may include your domain name, and your numerical IP address. We may also collect other information, such as the type of browser you use, which pages you view, and the files you request.
When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase.
We use this information to better understand how visitors use our Site, and to improve our Site to better meet your needs. The amount of information that is sent by your web browser depends on the browser and settings you use. Please refer to the instructions provided by your browser if you want to learn more about what information it sends to websites you visit, or how you may change or restrict this.
Nicole Terwey Coaching, LLC may use “cookies” and other similar devices on this Site to enhance functionality. These devices may track information which includes but is not limited to: (i) IP address; (ii) the type of web browser and operating system used; and (iii) the pages of the Site visited. If you wish to disable cookies, refer to your browser help menu to learn how. If you disable cookies, you may be unable to access some features on this Site.
We May Process the Following Categories of Personal Data About You:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back-ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as sales offers, affiliate offers, free contests with give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests, which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time simply by unsubscribing from emails via the unsubscribe button which can be found at the bottom of each email or by sending firstname.lastname@example.org an email with your request to stop receiving emails.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications, this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations, etc.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data:
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers.
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- 3rd party technology platforms and advertisers that support the running and growth of Nicole Terwey Coaching, LLC.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion (send you informational or promotional communications), respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, respond to your inquiries, supply you with requested products or services, to carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent, to carry out any other purpose permitted or required by law, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our email newsletter, free challenges, or a free ebook, we will send you educational and marketing emails.
- If you would no longer like to receive promotional emails from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below.
- If you have not opted-in to receive email newsletters, you will not receive these emails.
Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our email list and receive e-mail communications from us.
We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
We may transfer Personal Information to third party service providers that assist us with carrying out these purposes. We may contact visitors to the site and customers to answer questions or provide information that has been requested.
Some or all of the personal information we collect may be stored or processed in jurisdictions outside the USA from time to time, depending on our third-party service providers. As a result, this information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in those jurisdictions according to laws in those jurisdictions. In any event, personal information is securely stored and not accessible except for the stated purposes.
Nicole Terwey Coaching, LLC reserves the right to transfer Personal Information in the event that we merge with or are acquired by a third party or assigned to a corporation. We also may disclose your Personal Information for any other purpose permitted by law or to which you consent.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for, we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes, the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
Cookies, in conjunction with our web server’s log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our website and which parts of the site are most popular. This helps us gather feedback to constantly improve our Website and better serve our clients. Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you and we do not intentionally store any personal information that your browser provided to us in your cookies.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. To opt out of cookies, find and select the settings tab of your internet browser and click “block third party cookies and site data” or de-select the “accept cookies” box.
Nicole Terwey Coaching, LLC reserves the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. The Company reserves the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
Ordering Products or Services on Our Site
We will request information from you on our order forms for purchase of products. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
How Do We Protect Visitor Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We protect your Personal Information by maintaining physical, organizational and technological safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of such Personal Information. Personal Information may only be accessed by persons within our organization who require such access to provide you with the services indicated above. Personal Information we collect is maintained with the source of the information at Nicole Terwey Coaching, LLC.
We retain Personal Information that we collect only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to meet legal requirements. We destroy Personal Information when it is no longer needed.
Do We Disclose the Information We Collect to Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. It does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How Can You Opt-Out, Remove or Modify Information You Have Provided to Us?
To modify your email subscriptions, you can find an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Access and Rectification
You have a right to access to your Personal Information and to request a correction to it if you believe it is inaccurate. If you have submitted Personal Information and would like to have access to it, or if you would like to have it corrected, please contact us using the contact information provided below. We ask you to consent to receiving e-mail from us by providing your e-mail in the space provided.
GDPR Compliance Statement
We respect and comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Some of the key ways we comply with these regulations are:
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You may request confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed, where and for what purpose. Further, we shall provide a copy of the personal data, free of charge, in an electronic format. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
In the event of a breach we will notify affected users within 72 hours of first having become aware of the breach.
Right to be Forgotten
Once we have compared your (the subjects’) rights to “the public interest in the availability of the data,” we may delete your personal data where you have requested this.
We allow you to receive the personal data concerning you, which we will provide in a “commonly used and machine-readable format” and you have the right to transmit that data to another “controller.”
Privacy by Design
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures, in an effective way, in order to meet the requirements of this Regulation and protect the rights of data subjects. We hold and process only the data absolutely necessary for the completion of our duties (data minimization), as well as limiting the access to personal data to those needing to act out the processing.
Changes to Our Policy
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue via email at: email@example.com